Financial Statistics as of January 31st, 2014
Looking For a Boat or RV?
Finance a boat or RV purchase with as little as 10% down!
Eligible boats include power, sail and personal watercraft.
RV's Include motor homes, campers and trailers
- Rates as low as 4.49% APR!
- Terms of up to 15 years available
- Apply by telephone or online at lmfcu.com
It's Tax Time! - We have what you need for the tax season. Click here for information.
Click here to receive a $5.00 discount on tax preparation through Turbo Tax
Click here for a discount coupon for Jackson Hewitt.
Searching For a Used Vehicle?
- Rates as low as 1.99% APR for a 5-year loan
- Get a 0.10% rate discount if you apply online at lmfcu.com
- 100% financing is available*
- Finance back through the 2001 model year*
- Get pre-approved for your loan
- Use Autodraft to create your loan at the dealer
- Extended warranties with no deductible!
- Refinance, private party and lease buyout loans available
* Restrictions apply. APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Apply for a loan in as little as 15 minutes:
By phone Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm EST (7 pm on Fridays)
In person or online at lmfcu.com (24 hours a day)
Loans are disbursed in-person or by Federal Express no-charge
Click here for our current rates
Click here for additional auto loan info
Check Hold Policy Update:
We are experiencing an increase in fraudulent check deposits. In response the Credit Union’s check hold periods for deposited or cashed checks exceeding $5,000.00 which do not qualify for immediate or next day availability will be changed as follows effective Monday January 6th 2014. The holds placed on deposits of $5,000.00 or less are unchanged.
Check Deposits At the Credit Union or Our ATM:
Deposits exceeding $5,000.00: $100.00 available immediately, $100.00 available the next business day, next $4,800.00 available the 2nd business day, remaining amount available the 4th business day.
Check Deposits At a Foreign ATM:
Deposits exceeding $5,000.00: $100.00 available immediately, next $4,900.00 available the 2nd business day, remaining amount available the 5th business day.
Have You Gone Through Foreclosure?
A financial plan may help you to qualify to buy a new home. Click here to view a great article from Consumer Credit Counseling Service of MD.
Credit Union For Family Members
Do you have a child, parent, brother, sister, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece or
nephew who doesn't have a credit union membership?
Any member of your family may also open their own LM Federal membership. Also those living within the same household of an existing Credit Union member may also open their own membership. Family members have the same privileges as regular members; all LM Federal deposit and loan services are available. Deposits may be made by payroll deduction or direct deposit from any employer or organization.
New memberships may be opened in person or by telephone. Call 410-687-5240 and select option 3.
Anxious About the Economy?
CCCS of MD & DE experts offer a solution. Are you worried about how the economy will affect you in the coming months? If so, you're not alone. As the holidays approach, many of us are feeling financially vulnerable. Experts suggest that the best defense is a good offense. To counter the current economic funk, get your personal finances under control. Read more...
Need To Add To Your Retirement Or Children’s College Savings?
Open or contribute to a new Traditional, Roth or Educational IRA!
Unlike many other institutions no annual maintenance fees are charged. Contributions may be made by
payroll deduction, through the mail or in personal.
Certificate account annual percentage yields are as high as 0.70% (rates subject to change).
TRADITIONAL IRA: Contributions may be tax deductible, earnings are tax deferred.
ROTH IRA: Earnings grow tax-free, contributions are not tax deductible. Withdrawals are usually tax-free
EDUCATIONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNTS: Save for your student’s secondary and college education expenses. Earnings grow tax-free.
Visit the IRA section of our Savings & Investment website page at lmfcu.com for additional IRA information. New accounts may be opened by telephone and through the mail.
The Credit Union Difference!
- Member Owned: Unlike a bank, we are owned by our members, not stockholders.
- Non-Profit Financial Institution: Our profits are returned to our members in the form of competitive savings rates, lower loan rates, and lower service fees.
- Better Member Service: When you call the Credit Union, you are typically connected to a representative in less than a minute.
- Better Response to Special Requests and Problem Resolution: We do our best to accommodate special requests and to help when a member experiences a problem.
- You Don’t Have To Be a Millionaire!: We provide the same level of service to you regardless of your status as a depositer or borrower
Get A Great Vehicle With Enterprise Car Sales
Buying a used car or truck can save you money because a new car experiences its greatest loss in value within the first 12 to 18 months. A used car can have a lower purchase price with lower monthly payments.
Millions of used rental cars are sold annually in the U.S. Many were passed directly to auctions and on to used car dealerships. However, Enterprise selects tens of thousands or vehicles for their own car resale business. These used cars represent the "cream of the crop" and are often considered some of the best used cars on the market. Enterprise vehicles offer the following benefits:
- Great selection: The typical used car for sale is only one to two years old. Many makes & models are available.
- One owner: Enterprise has a commitment to expertly maintaining their vehicles
- Low mileage: Used rental cars often have less than 40,000 miles.
- Reasonable, no haggle prices: Vehicles sold by Enterprise Car Sales are offered at low prices, typically below retail value.
- 12-month/12,000 mile limited power train warranty*
- 7-Day Repurchase Agreement* Change your mind? Take it back!
- Vehicle Certification: Vehicles have passed a 109 point inspection by an ASE certified technician
- Free Carfax reports
Maryland Locations: White Marsh (866) 832-0969, Glen Burnie (888) 287-6516, Lanham (888) 227-9289, Rockville (888) 227-9313
Click here for current Enterprise Special Offers.
Click here to visit the Enterprise Car Sales website.
Used vehicles previously part of Enterprise short-term rental and lease fleet or purchase by Enterprise from other sources, including auto auctions, with previous use possibly short-term rental, lease or other.
* Restrictions apply, for details see an Enterprise Car Sales Manager.
Wanted: Member Feedback!
Have you had a great experience with LM Federal Credit Union that you would like to share? We love to hear how we're doing and appreciate all feedback from our members! Email us at email@example.com with your stories of our great member service.
Thank you for your membership & support!
LM Federal's Financial Statistics as of January 31st, 2014: