1. Get Pre-Approved! LM Federal can finance the purchase of a new vehicle or used vehicle up to seven years old. We can also refinance vehicle loans currently with other lenders. Credit pre-approvals, 100% financing and repayment terms of up to 7 years are available. Dealer purchases may be completed with Autodraft, a pre-approved convenience check that may be used to create your loan right at the dealer. Click here for rate information. Apply online!
Get vehicle safety, rollover and crash test information and see if a vehicle was included in a safety recall at the U.S. Department of Transportation's website www.safercar.gov. Also, research fuel mileage information at www.fueleconomy.gov. Stop by our office to review the Consumer Reports new and used vehicle reviews and repair ratings to determine which vehicle is best for you.
4. Buying Chevrolet, GMC, Buick Vehicle? Get a discount on most GM vehicles with the GM Credit Union Member Program.
Private offers are available in addition to the standard GM current incentives and special offers. Discounts are available to Credit Union members no matter where they finance their purchase.
5. Vehicle Extended Warranties: Did you know that one in three vehicles has a mechanical failure in a given year? J.D. Power & Associates reports that the average 2007 model car has 125 problems per 100 vehicles. We are pleased to offer affordable Mechanical Breakdown Protection coverage through Route 66. Plans for autos and trucks start around $1,395. There are different plans and different levels of coverage. Warranties are available even if your loan isn't with the Credit Union. Click here for detailed auto and truck extended warranty coverage information. Click here for detailed motorcycle and ATV extended warranty coverage information. Contact a Loan Specialist for details.
The Emergency Roadside Service Includes:
Most People Learn About GAP Risk the Hard Way! Most people believe that if their vehicle is totaled or stolen, their primary insurance will pay off their loan balances. Well, think again! If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your primary insurance carrier will usually pay only the actual cash value (current market value) of your vehicle less your deductible. This amount could be substantially lower than your loan balance. The final result is a financial GAP where you must pay the difference between your loan balance and your insurance settlement, which could mean thousands of dollars out of your pocket. That's why many owners have chosen GAP Plus (Guaranteed Auto Protection). GAP Plus coverage eliminates the out-of-pocket expense you would incur to pay off your loan should your vehicle be stolen or totaled.
Car-Shopping or Refinancing? Speak to one of our loan specialists about purchasing GAP Plus by calling 800-410-0501 (option 2) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The current cost for GAP Plus for LM Federal members is only $329 and can be financed in your auto loan. We dare you to ask the dealer what they charge for GAP Plus! Most dealers charge between $400-$700 for the same coverage!
7. If Buying Used, Find Out More with CarFax: Carfax vehicle history reports provide the first step in protecting yourself against buying a used vehicle with costly hidden problems. Carfax searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds. Get up to 2 FREE Carfax reports if you are pre-approved for a vehicle loan.
8. Don't Get Played by the Dealer: Purchasing a vehicle can be a nerve wracking and difficult task. Once you are pre-approved for an auto loan. Feel free to ask our Loan Specialists for tips on purchasing your vehicle.
9.Credit Union Auto Club: LM Federal Credit Union now offers Credit Union Auto Club, a roadside assistance program created exclusively for Credit Union members and provides unparalleled service and unprecedented value. Credit Union Auto Club offers a wide range of roadside assistance services and other travel-related benefits to keep you on the road. The CU Auto Club professional customer service team is just a phone call away and ready and waiting to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They’re always there when you need them.