Sign-up for Online Banking now!
Once you’ve opened the online banking link, click on the "Enroll Online" option in the left column and follow the enrollment instructions and your access is immediately activated!
Any member may use Online Banking (no checking account required!)
Online Banking - Features
- Must create a Logon ID and security code
- Setup a security phrase (to ensure you reached our website on future logins)
- Streamlined challenge questions (only 3 to setup)
- Transfer funds between different account numbers - call for more information on cross-account transfers.
- Easy self-service option to reset your login ID and security code
- Account alerts available through email and text
- eStatements are available (sign up through the “self-service” tab)
- Mobile banking available (thru an app or the mobile website).
Text banking also available for phones with no internet access.
- Account transfers are posted IMMEDIATELY!
- Account balances are always up-to-the-minute!
- Download to Quicken or CSV format.
- Pending check card transactions are listed in account history
Additional Online Banking Features
- “Self Service” includes check stop payment, check reorder,
statement reprint and check copy request forms
- Setup Mobile Banking enrollment: Select the “Self-Service” tab and click on the mobile link. From there you will have instructions to go into Google Play or I-tunes and search for “Touch Banking”. You will be prompted to enter a mobile code: lmfcumobile. Next you must enter your logon ID and security code.
- Setup eStatements: Select the “Self-Service” tab and click on the eStatements link.
- Setup account alerts: both text and e-mail alerts are available. Many options for account alerts are available within Online Banking (access thru "Self Service").
- Setup scheduled transfers – transfers post between 2 pm and 4 pm EST on weekdays only. To view your current recurring transfers within Internet Branch, go to the "Account Information" section, review your "Recurring Funds Transfers" and "Recurring Loan Payments". You must set these up in new Online Banking. Transfers that are scheduled for a weekend or federal holiday will be processed on the business day prior to the transfer date. To setup a scheduled transfer go to "Account Access", then "Transfer Funds", and use the "Scheduled" transfer setup box.
- Send moneymover request by secure e-mail
To request a MoneyMover transfer, go to the "Self Service" tab and select the "Compose New Mail" within the "Secure Mail" section.
In the subject line enter "moneymover request."
In the message section please list the dollar amount of the transfer, the name of the bank receiving the funds, and your day time phone number.
MoneyMover requests received by 2:00 EST will be processed the same day.
Requests received after 2:00 pm EST are processed on the following business day.
- Request check withdrawal by clicking “Account Access”, “Transfer Funds”,the “from” account is the withdrawal account, the “To” account select “mail a paper CHECK”.
- Note: to withdrawal funds by check from more than one account, transfer funds as needed to your share/savings account and then perform the check withdrawal.
Questions? Call Member Services 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST (until 7:00 pm on Fridays) at (410) 687-5240 or (800) 410-0501