New and Improved online banking system
is NOW AVAILABLE!
REMINDER: Internet Branch was DISCONTINUED on December 17th-
Sign-up for New Online Banking now!
New Online Banking - Changes and New Features
- Must create a new User ID and password (called logon ID and security code)
- Setup a passphrase and image (to ensure you reached our website on future logins)
- Streamlined challenge questions (only 3 to setup)
- Existing Cross account transfer arrangements will already be setup on new system -
call to ask about enhancements to cross-account transfers.
- Easy self-service option to reset your login ID and security code (password)
- View closed accounts for 90-days after closing
- eStatements are available (sign up through the “self-service” tab)
- Mobile banking now available (thru an app or the mobile website).
Text banking also available for phones with no internet access.
- Account transfers are posted IMMEDIATELY!
- Account balances are always up-to-the-minute!
- Download to Quicken or CSV format.
- Pending check card transactions are listed in account history
- Internet Bill Payment is unchanged - no action required.
- “Self Service” includes check stop payment, check reorder,
statement reprint and check copy request forms
- Send moneymover request by secure e-mail
New Online Banking does not have a dedicated MoneyMover transfer request form.
To request a MoneyMover transfer, go to the "Self Service" tab and select the "Compose New Mail" within the "Secure Mail" section.
In the subject line enter "moneymover request."
In the message section please list the dollar amount of the transfer, the name of the bank receiving the funds, and your day time phone number.
MoneyMover requests received by 2:00 EST will be processed the same day. Requests received after 2:00 pm EST are processed on the following business day.
- The check withdrawal option is now performed thru “Account Access”, “Transfer Funds”,the “from” account is the withdrawal account, the “To” account select “mail a paper CHECK”.
Note: to withdrawal funds by check from more than one account, transfer funds as needed to your share/savings account and then perform the check withdrawal.
- You must re-setup scheduled transfers – transfers post between 2 pm and 4 pm EST on weekdays only. To view your current recurring transfers within Internet Branch, go to the "Account Information" section, review your "Recurring Funds Transfers" and "Recurring Loan Payments". You must set these up in new Online Banking. Transfers that are scheduled for a weekend or federal holiday will be processed on the business day prior to the transfer date. To setup a scheduled transfer go to "Account Access", then "Transfer Funds", and use the "Scheduled" transfer setup box.
Once you setup your scheduled transfers in new Online Banking, log into Internet Branch and cancel the next 10-days of recurring transfers to ensure that your transfers are not double-posted. Your Internet Branch access will be removed on Wednesday of the week following your enrollment in new Online Banking.
- You must re-setup account alerts: both text and e-mail alerts are available. Many new options for account alerts are available within new Online Banking (access thru "Self Service").
Internet Branch, our existing system, was discontinued on December 17th. Remember that your Internet Branch access will be removed on Wednesday of the week following your enrollment in new Onlline Banking.
Our new Online Banking System will be activated according to the following schedule:
If You Don’t Use LMFCU Internet Bill Pay:
You must enroll in new Online Banking as soon as possible. Internet Branch was discontinued on December 17th.
If You Use LMFCU Checking AND Internet Bill Pay:
Internet Branch access to Internet Bill Pay was discontinued at 8:30 am EST on November 7th.
Access to Internet Bill Payment is only available thru new Online Banking (Select the "Bill Payment" tab).
Your access to Internet Branch will be removed on Wednesday of the week following your enrollment in new Online Banking.
Ensure uninterrupted access to Internet Bill Pay: enroll in New Online Banking as soon as possible!!
Enrolling is easy! Select the “New Online Banking” link on the right column of lmfcu.com.
Any member may use New Online Banking (no checking account required!)
Click on the "Enroll Online" option in the left column and follow the enrollment instructions and your access is immediately activated!
Note: Existing Internet Branch users
must setup a new user ID (called "login ID")
and password (called "security code").
Mobile Banking enrollment: Select the "Self-Service" tab and click on the Mobile Banking link.
eStatements: Select the “Self-Service” tab and click on the eStatements link.
Questions? Call Member Services 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST (until 7:00 pm on Fridays)
at (410) 687-5240 or (800) 410.0501